Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No selected set exists for the inspection point Z01 or plant IBB

mohan_madaiah
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Frds,

When I am accepting all the MICs getting the messages "No selected set exists for the inspection point Z01 or plant IBB" i would like to by pass this valuation related messages,

Could anybody guide me how to bypass the valuation messages,

Thanks in advance

Mohan M

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SPRO-- >QM> Maintain setting for plant-> choose your plant---> result recording --> proposal for inspection point. Please maintain the selected sets here.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

If u use the inspection point concept than there is no way to bypasss this step, only the way is to provide auto valaution.

secondly, u need to check that u have maintianed the catalog and selected set for that particular plant or not in QS41/QS51.

if they all u maintained than check ur plant level settings, in that at that particular plant, goto result recording tab and in that Inspection point view, maitained catalog and selected set which u want to use for your valuation or which u have maintained in QS41/QS51 fro this purpose.

this may resolve ur prblm.

Other wise goto , Quality planning, and in that Defin identifier to Inspection point node and in that select the inspection point and goto Valauation tab and maintainned all entries as per req.

Regards

mohan_madaiah
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit,

thanks for prompt replay,

i have checked even for new inspection lot same messages displaying,

could suggest wayout bypass this....

Thanks,

Mohan M

former_member221025
Active Contributor

Dear Mohan,

check below mentioned path....

Goto SPRO>IMG>QM>Quality Planning>Inspection Planning>General>Define Identifier for Inspection Points>Select Z01>Click on "Valuation> maintain plant and Selected Set.

Regards,

Amol

mohan_madaiah
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit,

thanks for suggestion,

i have maintained same still appearing the same meassage could guide any other way to bypass valuations,

Thanks,

Mohan M

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope you have made all the entries for a relevant plant regards to Inspection point.( free defined etc) in the location specified in above path.

What I think is these changes will be applicable from next inspection lot,if inspection point is already created.