Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move quality stock to quality stock

former_member186193
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement where i want to split my quality stock with different batches in the same storage location. I tried doing it with movement type 323 in MB1B but it throws me error as "Change the inspection stock of material 25-0323-08 in QM only".

Can someone please help me what to do next?

Regards,

Alok Tiwari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If your material is managed through QM (inspection lot) then system won't allow you to post QI stock from QI through movement. You have to manage QI stock through inspection lot.

What about material transfer through inspection lot stock posting tab? Go to inspection lot and post stock to "To new material" field and enter new material & batch and save your entry.

Hope this should work in your case. Revert back if any question.

former_member186193
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for replying. My material is quality managed. If i will post to new material field then it will not go to quality stock again. It will move to un-restricted. I want to send it again to quality stock with split batches.

Regards,

Alok Tiwari

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186193
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thank you. thread closed....

Former Member
0 Kudos

323 is associated with QAC2 t code where you transfer the lot from QI to QI.

In QAc2 its not possible to partially post ( means split that too in different batched)

Now what you are attempting is 323 -->mb1b ,which is impossible.

Only way I know for batch split is to do material to material ( includes batch) transfer.

then move material from Unrestricted .