cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Other ways to trigger jobs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I was wondering if there is any way that i can turn a job ON and OFF through JavaScript in the web page of a production line monitor page...

Best regards

Tks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

hope you are doing fine. The link below will answer your questions:

BR

Pedro Iglesias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pedro!

everything going well! and you?

thanks for your answer!

i was now just wondering and testing how i could implement it.

i already tested those links and they work like a charm however it is necessary to run the link. When we run the link, does it have to open a new page, or is there a way to run the link without going out of the line monitor screen?

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also just to share the information, i also found this link that may help others:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_mii122sp01/helpdata/en/4a/e77da4914834c9e10000000a421138/content.htm

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ricardo,

yes it is possible (different ways). First create a XMLQuery with the URL for Disable/Enable jobs (use server://XMII/....).

Then use the XMLQuery in a iCommand-Applet inside your HTML. Now you can execute the iCommand from the javascript

inside your HTML without to change the HTML page.

Hope this help you out.

BR

Pedro Iglesias

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ricardo

You might want to do some research using illuminator admin service. With this you can get the list of the jobs and start stop them using it in Javascript

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello and tks for the reply...

i'm not a very experienced user.

i tried to search for that but i wasn't able to find anything useful, at least of what i think...

could you please give me more detailed information on this subject?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

where can i find information on this, i tryed google, sap manual, and sdn...

Former Member
0 Kudos

what i want is:

while the user is working with mii, i have a job running. but i want to stop it, then run a script, and after that turn job on again.