SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding portion in EAMABI and EA10 transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to find a way in order to add other portion besides the ones specified in input at the beginning of the elab. of the transactions:

EAMABI

EA10

For example: the EA10 is called with portion R0000001; i need to search with this porton in a custom table in order to retrieve if i need to add another one:

R0000001 -- R0000002

In this case, I should add the portion R0000002.

For EAMABI i found the exit EXIT_SAPLEA02_002. It should work but it's called after the search in etrg...and this is not so good..

Anybody has a good idea?

Thanks,

Gabriele

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Gabriele:

the only way i can think of is to develop a custom transaction as a wrapper and then call the standard one once you have done your evaluation.

regards,

bill.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Gabriele:

the only way i can think of is to develop a custom transaction as a wrapper and then call the standard one once you have done your evaluation.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Yes you are right...I know that this can be a solution. I hoped in a different one!

If someone has a different idea, please tell me. For now I can consider the question closed..

Thanks,

Gabriele