cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to hide the Condition types in item condition screen in Sales Order ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We got new requirement from the Client. Pricing Condition types are ZZBG, ZPBG, ZPBA, ZFSG, ZBDG and ZBHG part in Pricing Procedure. These condition types have Condition records. These need to be hidden in Item conditions screen in Sales Order but other status of the conditions remain unchanged. Pleas provide me the solution earliest How this we can achieve in a best way.

Best Regards,

Srikith

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check note 105621

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Sorry for the misunderstanding of your issue.

Maybe this link will helps you

Thanks

Dasaradha

Edited by: dasaradha ramireddy on Nov 25, 2011 3:13 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We had a similar kind of requirement, where we wanted to hide some of the condition types in the order for some of the users.

This was achived by creating an authirisation object and assigning the same to the requirement for the condition type.

We maintianed a Ztable, where the user IDs are maintianed, In the pricing procedure we maintined some requirement against tthose condition types. If the used IDs exists in this Ztable, they can see this condition type in the order, else not. Get the help of your ABAP team.

Regards,

SAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sam,

Exactly. It's bit wonder to hear that you worked similar requirement that we got it now. In requirement business don't want to allow users to see the condition types in Sales Order.The given details are very helpful. I need to have a word with my ABAPER. Please provide me details of what development that you have done in coding. Have you created Routine and assigned to Condition types?

Best Regards,

Srikith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes, we created a pricing routine and assigned it against the condition type in the pricing procedure. The developement was done to create a Z table with the user IDs for whom we want to display the condition records in the document.

I will check the developement details and update in this thread later.

Regards,

SAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAM,

Thanks for your support. Please update me the coding details soon. It will be very helpful to me and others to get more clarity.

Best Regards,

Srikith

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAM,

I'm waiting for your reply. In routine, what coding that you given to make the condition types to be hidden in Item condition Screen - Sales Order. Pl provide me the coding details soon.

Regards,

Srikith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srikith

Request you to pls be more clear in your requirement. what exactly you mean by 'hide'?

Rgds

SumanthG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

You can achieve this using CONDITION EXCLUSION.

Maintain Condition exclusion for first condition type its Exclude the condition types which are below to that.

You must set a condition exclusion indicator for the price. You can do this in two ways:

If you want to set the condition exclusion indicator a follows then you specify it:

1..for all condition records of a condition type (e.g. with condition type PR00) when defining a condition type in SD Customizing

2.for an individual condition record (e.g. only for material 4711) in the detail screen of a condition record (in the Condition exclusion field)

Hope this will helps you

Dasaradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may also want to speak with Basis team to check on the possibility of restricting the condition types allowed, based on available authorization objects in the system if those condition types you mentioned are allowed for certain users.

Hope the above helps.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Specify a for the field Print in V/08 for that particular condition type.

Thank you,