cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installtion error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to install NW 7.3 standard system mode. In the process i faced one problem

C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\2\sapinst_exe.684.1322216717\SAPCAR.exe -x -v -i -f "G:\NetWeaver 7.3 Extract\NW 7.3 Kernel, Inst.Master, Upgr.Master WIN x64 64bit\DATA_UNITS\K_720_U_WINDOWS_X86_64\DBINDEP\SAPJVM6.SAR," sapjvmmanifest.mf" finished with return code 6. Output: SAPCAR: error opening G:\NetWeaver 7.3 Extract\NW 7.3 Kernel (error 6). The system cannot find the file specified. SAPCAR: 0 file(s) extracted SAPCAR: error opening Inst.Master (error 6). The system cannot find the file specified. SAPCAR: 0 file(s) extracted SAPCAR: error opening Upgr.Master WIN x64 64bit\DATA_UNITS\K_720_U_WINDOWS_X86_64\DBINDEP\SAPJVM6.SAR (error 6). The system cannot find the path specified. SAPCAR: 0 file(s) extracted).

The prerequisite check is successful. Please help me.

Thanks

Eswar Prakash.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member226851
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone!

Please remove all the spaces, commas, and so on from the path of the file, or replace them with an underscore.

That trick has resolved my problem.

Best regards,

Tomasz Sobkowiak

0 Kudos

Hi Eswar,

I am getting the same exact error you got. Did you find a solution to this issue?

If you did, please let me know how did you fix.

I really appreciate any help!!

Thank You Much!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eswar,

I would say that the deployment files have not been correctly loaded.

Check with basis or raise an oss notes as these errors are more on 7.3 which might have some unique problems.

Regards

Krish