cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP R3 4.7 with oracle 10.2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

we are migrating our sap landscape from windows 2000 32 bit to windows 2003R2 64 bit.

and oracle 9i to 10.2..

we are using SAPINST system copy method for migration.

while Importing database Instance we are facing problem at Create tablespaces Phase.

even i tried to download oracle 9i for windows 64 bis OS but i didn't found oracle 9i on sap market please

please advice.

below is SAPINST_DEV.log

________________________________________________________________________________________________

TRACE[E] [syxxcfsmgt.cpp:269]

CSyFileSystemMgtImpl::getNode(const CSyPath &product.catalog) const

Node product.catalog does not exist.

TRACE [iaxxccontrolfile.cpp:77]

CControlFile::getControlFilePath()

Running with control file path

TRACE[E] [syxxcfsmgt.cpp:269]

CSyFileSystemMgtImpl::getNode(const CSyPath &product.catalog) const

Node product.catalog does not exist.

TRACE [iaxxccontrolfile.cpp:77]

CControlFile::getControlFilePath()

Running with control file path

INFO 2011-11-22 14:28:41 [syxxcfile.cpp:402]

CSyFileImpl::copy(const CSyPath & C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/R3E47X2/COPY/IMPORT/SYSTEM/ABAP/ORA/NUC/DB/keydb.7.xml, ISyNode::eCopyMode 3, ISyProgressObserver*) const

Copying file C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/R3E47X2/COPY/IMPORT/SYSTEM/ABAP/ORA/NUC/DB/keydb.xml to: C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/R3E47X2/COPY/IMPORT/SYSTEM/ABAP/ORA/NUC/DB/keydb.7.xml.

INFO 2011-11-22 14:28:41 [syxxcfile.cpp:523]

CSyFileImpl::copy(const CSyPath & C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/R3E47X2/COPY/IMPORT/SYSTEM/ABAP/ORA/NUC/DB/keydb.7.xml, ISyNode::eCopyMode 3, ISyProgressObserver*) const

Copying file C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/R3E47X2/COPY/IMPORT/SYSTEM/ABAP/ORA/NUC/DB/keydb.xml to: C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/R3E47X2/COPY/IMPORT/SYSTEM/ABAP/ORA/NUC/DB/keydb.7.xml.

INFO 2011-11-22 14:28:41 [synxcpath.cpp:834]

CSyPath::createFile()

Creating file C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\R3E47X2\COPY\IMPORT\SYSTEM\ABAP\ORA\NUC\DB\keydb.7.xml.

TRACE [iaxxcwalker.cpp:296]

CDomWalker::processStep()

Executing installation step SAPSYSTEM_DB|ind|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|SAPSYSTEM|ind|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|SAPComponent|ind|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|DatabaseServer|ind|ind|ora|ind|ind|0|DatabaseServerOra|ind|ind|ora|ind|ind|0|TablespacesAndRollbacksegments|ind|ind|ora|ind|ind|0|DatabaseTablespaces|ind|ind|ora|ind|ind|0|OraDatabaseTablespaces2|ind|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|checkFreeDiskSpace

TRACE [iaxxejsexp.cpp:208]

EJS_Installer::writeTraceToLogBook()

Oracle Version: 102

OraVersion result: 10.2

TRACE [iaxxclib.cpp:165]

load()

Opened iajsmod.dll

result datafile = D:\oracle\PRD\sapdata2\prd_1\prd.data1,D:\oracle\PRD\sapdata2\prd_1,D:\oracle\PRD\sapdata2,D:\oracle\PRD,D:\oracle,D:\ rawdev = FALSE

result datafile = D:\oracle\PRD\sapdata2\prd_2\prd.data2,D:\oracle\PRD\sapdata2\prd_2,D:\oracle\PRD\sapdata2,D:\oracle\PRD,D:\oracle,D:\ rawdev = FALSE

result datafile = D:\oracle\PRD\sapdata2\prd_3\prd.data3,D:\oracle\PRD\sapdata2\prd_3,D:\oracle\PRD\sapdata2,D:\oracle\PRD,D:\oracle,D:\ rawdev = FALSE

result datafile = D:\oracle\PRD\sapdata2\prd_4\prd.data4,D:\oracle\PRD\sapdata2\prd_4,D:\oracle\PRD\sapdata2,D:\oracle\PRD,D:\oracle,D:\ rawdev = FALSE

result datafile = D:\oracle\PRD\sapdata2\prd_5\prd.data5,D:\oracle\PRD\sapdata2\prd_5,D:\oracle\PRD\sapdata2,D:\oracle\PRD,D:\oracle,D:\ rawdev = FALSE

result datafile = D:\oracle\PRD\sapdata2\prd_6\prd.data6,D:\oracle\PRD\sapdata2\prd_6,D:\oracle\PRD\sapdata2,D:\oracle\PRD,D:\oracle,D:\ rawdev = FALSE

result datafile = D:\oracle\PRD\sapdata2\prd_7\prd.data7,D:\oracle\PRD\sapdata2\prd_7,D:\oracle\PRD\sapdata2,D:\oracle\PRD,D:\oracle,D:\ rawdev = FALSE

result datafile = D:\oracle\PRD\sapdata2\prd_8\prd.data8,D:\oracle\PRD\sapdata2\prd_8,D:\oracle\PRD\sapdata2,D:\oracle\PRD,D:\oracle,D:\ rawdev = FALSE

result datafile = D:\oracle\PRD\sapdata2\prd_9\prd.data9,D:\oracle\PRD\sapdata2\prd_9,D:\oracle\PRD\sapdata2,D:\oracle\PRD,D:\oracle,D:\ rawdev = FALSE

TRACE [iaxxcwalker.cpp:301]

CDomWalker::processStep()

<html><head></head><body><p>An error occurred while processing service <b>SAP R3E 4.7 Extension Set 2 SR1> System Copy> Target System> ABAP System> Oracle> Non-Unicode> Database Instance Installation</b>. You may now</p><ul> <li>press <I>Retry</I> to repeat the current step.</li> <li>press the <I>View Log</I> button to get more information about the error.</li> <li>stop the task and continue with it later.</li> <li>reset your input for the current task. In this case, SAPinst will permanently remove all installation files from the installation directory. This gives you the opportunity to restart from scratch.</li></ul><p>Log files are written to <b>C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\R3E47X2\COPY\IMPORT\SYSTEM\ABAP\ORA\NUC\DB</b>.</p></body></html>

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please help on attach error

Thanks & Regards,

Hiten Modi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

volker_borowski2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

>

> we are migrating our sap landscape from windows 2000 32 bit to windows 2003R2 64 bit.

> and oracle 9i to 10.2..

>

> we are using SAPINST system copy method for migration.

>

Hi,

which version do you use for the installation media?

There is a newer set for installation with version 10 and

an even more recent one for installation with version 11.

You can not use the old set which was intended to work with version 9.

Volker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what about ora_sql.log ?

if no errors also in this log files could you please zip keydb.xml, sapinst.log, sapinst_dev.log and any logfiles starting with ora, together with alerlog and send to my e-mail address

by the way, I can't see any replies in this thread

Regards

Stanislav

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> while Importing database Instance we are facing problem at Create tablespaces Phase.

> even i tried to download oracle 9i for windows 64 bis OS but i didn't found oracle 9i on sap market please

There is no 64bit Oracle 9.x for Windows.

There's no error displayed in the extract you posted.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, there isn't much in your sapinst_dev.log,

could you check if you have additional logs with same timestamp like sapinst_dev.log?

for example ora_sql_results.log ?

Since step failed in tablespace creation, anything in alertlog?

Regards Stanislav

former_member189725
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can you please paste some more logs generated due to the error other than sapinst_dev.log

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please provide us detailed error log.

Did you check if you enough space at your OS level?

Regards,

Kiran .V