cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re:renaming universe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My current scenario is i have a data federator universe. On top of which i have 31 queries(QAAWS_query as a web service) which are sekecting this universe from the repository. These queries are being pulled into an xcelsius dashboard for interactive reporting.

Now, I want to rename or change the name of my current universe. I can do it from the CMC under the universes tab. But if i change it over there, will the QAAWS queries,dashboard and the webi reports get affected and not run , as they will not be able to now find the universe with the previosu name?

Will the changes automatically reflect and i just have to change the universe name in the CMC and everything else will be autoarranged or will i have to map the qaaws,webi,dashboard etc again to the newly renamed universe?

Thanks and regards,

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

do al little test: create a test universe and a QAAWS to that universe and use it in a test xcelsius file, then change the name to your test universe and check your test xcelsius file. This way you can check if this affects or not.

Edited by: PadawanGirl on Nov 25, 2011 3:29 PM