OT for Exempt & Non Exempt Employee - USA
Business Scenario :
1. Country : USA
2. Employee Classification : Salaried (Exempt or Non Exempt) or Hourly
3. Only Salaried - Non Exempt Employee is entitled to OT.
Whether the employee is Exempt or Non Exemp is captured in one of the Std ON infotypes & reflected in IT 0001.
My question is :
1. How will will i inform the system that OT is only for Non Exempt Employee
2. Do i need to capture the Exempt / Non Exempt classification somewhere in the Employee Group or Subgroup??
3. Since this is a Staturtoy requirement, the Std SAP system takes care of the OT
I read sumwhr that Operation OUTWPEXMPT can be used. But how??
pls provide some insight