Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Format Input Field

stefan_kagelmacher
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a table and within an input field. Dependent of a flag I would like to set the format dynamically, concret the decimal places:

row 1 -> no decimals

row 2 -> decimals allowed

row 3 -> no decimals

row 4 -> no decimals

row 5 -> decimals allowed

It would be very usefull, that the conversion starts directly without clicking any button or doing any navigation.

Thanks

Best regards

My actual idea: 2 attributes in context node. At runtime I bind the input field to attribute 1 or attribute 2

But how?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You could create another node with supply function inside your node , 1:1 cardinality and one attribute for binding your input field.

use the supply function to fill correct formatted input value.

stefan_kagelmacher
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for answering,

this solution works not fine or I do not understand it correctly. I create a node within my node. This new node has supply function and an attribut "MENGE". But how should I format the value? The value of the input field is not moved in supply funktion, value is empty.

stefan_kagelmacher
Participant
0 Kudos

Is there a way to bind the value-attribute of input field dynamic?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for answering,

>

> this solution works not fine or I do not understand it correctly. I create a node within my node. This new node has supply function and an attribut "MENGE". But how should I format the value? The value of the input field is not moved in supply funktion, value is empty.

You have to bind the "menge" to your inputfield . This will trigger a supply function. Supply function has parameters like parent and node.

Get the values from the Parent attributes.. calculate them and set value for menge field.

Supply function has template code already generated. You only have to modify them.