Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requirement regarding Rate difference invoice or Subsequent invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Here is the requirement:

We get price increase list for some items & customers with effect from previous date. (for eg. wef 01.08.2011)

we have to raise rate difference invoice to that customer for the same item of which we had supplied from effective date to current date .

In this case we have to calculate quantity of item which we have supply form effective date till current date. (for eg.8000 nos)

Calculation same as normal sales order with Net price, excise duties: Price diff Value for eg. old pr. 38/- new pr.40/- difference is Rs.2/-)

this invoice will issue with excise invoice.

Currently user is doing manual calution like: how much quantity of that perticular material sold to that customer, and multiplying with difference value.

And calculating excise duties on the total value, and giving manual invoice.

Give me idea taking consideration of accounting postings

Arshad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you checked if Retroactive Billing meets your requirements, instead of using a manual procedure?

here's an SAP Help link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/ff/b9abf4eaf411d1954800a0c9306667/frameset.htm

BR

SCMM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SCMM

Thanks for reply.

In retro billing I have tested the scenario in testing. It is not considering Excise duties ( basic, education cess ) and Taxes.

Will it consider?

rather retro billing, how it would be if I go for Debit memo directly with above duties and taxes.

Suggest

Arshad

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Even I feel you can achieve your desired result for through Retro Billing

But, sorry to state that you will not be able to achieve your result through standard.

So for this:

1. you have to create a new pricing pricing for retroactive billing determine it for relevant CR & DR used for this purpose.

2. in that pricing procedure don't assign any account key to base price condition type(Statistical), where as maintain a revenue account key for PDIF condition type

3. calculated tax condition types based on PDIF instead of base price condition type, do have relevant account keys for account determination of those tax condition types. Also, do consider the service render date logic for determination of new tax amounts into CR or DR.

Try this on DEV client and share your feedback.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you MR. JP

My problem solved with your solution

Arshad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you SCCM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)