cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to RFC problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am doing a scenario CSV File to RFC. This is for SO creation in R/3 thru RFC.

I was provided with a wrapper RFC which internally calls the Sales order create BAPI.

Now my problem is When I go to SE37 and test the function module the SO is getting created but with the same data when I pass thru XI the so is not getting created. What can be the problem. Is there any authorization issue, if so tell me what auth should be given.

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Try with an external break point inside the RFC and see if all the values are passed properly. Make sure you are setting break point for the same user which is used in the RFC adapter.

Thanks,

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

Thanks for your help. I did what you said and it was clear that the data is passed properly, its the same data which is there in the source file. Anyting else should I check?

Vijay

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vijay,

Did you check the BAPI return parameter and what is the message you are getting. I think the problem is because of the conversion exit. I this this should be the problem R/3 expects leading zeros for vendor/customer numbers ans this is quite common error. Either change the wrapper RFC to handle this kind of values like calling the conversion routin before passing to the BAPI. This conversion routin can be foung in the domain.

Or add the leading zeros in XI mapping.

use this code in udf while mapping

int intDif, i;
String strDiff = new String();

intDif = 10 - Par_Input.length();

if(intDif > 0)
{
strDiff = "0";

for(i=1; i<intDif; i++)
 strDiff = strDiff.concat("0");

strDiff = strDiff.concat(Par_Input);
return strDiff;