cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adapter Engine not listed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are setting up our quality system and when I tried to create the communication channel for the sender file adapter the field "Adapter Engine" dropdown shows nothing. Do I need to maintain it somewhere.

Regards,

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Try importing the SAP BASIS Software Component into the Integration Repository. If it is already there try reimporting it once again.

Thanks,

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried reimporting but of no use. The problem still exist. Please help me to solve this.

Vijay

former_member206604
Active Contributor
former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Check out this thread this might be helpfull

Thanks,

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. check the sld status using tcode 'SLDCHECK', if there are any errors, correct them.

2. Refresh the SLD Cache, Integration Directory -> Environment -> clear SLD Data cache

Regards,

Ben

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

This can be caused by some mess-up in SLD when the install is done.

Go to SLD, Content Maintenance, class XI Integration Server. There should be 3 associated objects (the last column). See if XI Sub-System viewed application system

is present in that, else add that and restart the SLD server.

Also try a cache refresh.

If the above doesnt work, then probably you can check either of the following...

1. It could be that your Adapter metadata is not imported.

Import the SAP BASIS Software Component into the Integration Repository.

For more-

Copy XI3_0_SAP_BASIS_<version> (6.40,7).tpz from <Components DVD>/XI /XI_CONTENT to directory /usr/sap/<SAPSID>/SYS/global/xi/repository_server/import/

After that go to Integration Repository->Tools->import Design Objects and then import it.

2. Run transaction SLDCHECK to see the connectivity to SLD is maintained.

3. The pipeline URL in the Business system of the integration server is correct in the SLD.

4. In the Runtime Wokbench -->component monitoring the Integration engine is green.

I hope one of them from the above list help you solve the problem...

Regards,

Abhy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot guys for your valuable suggestions. It was really helpful.