cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project stock stuck in Q.I

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

I have come across one issue, The product is raw material which was procured for the project special stock Q

As the material is activated for Q.I, after GI inspection lot with serial number is created and user has done the result recording and UD for the lot.

user is not able to do stock posting for the inspection lot, as he the tab for stock posting does not appeared in the QA11.

Pl help us out.

Thanks,

Anil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please try the report ZQEVAC20 from the note 48815. Please make sure you run the version that's meant for your current release.

Regards

Edited by: Babatunde Daniel Aloba on Dec 2, 2011 7:13 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Project special stock Q is direct consumption against the cost center mentioned in the project.

So in QA11 stock posting tab is not appear for such Po's.

Only result recording & UD can be done.

As stock is consumed already you can not do further stock posting through ant T code of Inventory management.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

thx for the reply..

I can see the stock in stock overview for the Inspection lot. there is a project assignment, & WBS. Is there any way to remove this stock from QI to Unrestricted use?

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to MB1B and via 321 Q remove it .

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

as u said tha there is no inspection stock posting tab, so provide the UD and close ur lot, than goto MB1B and post the stock via 321 Q mvt type to unrestricted stck.

Regards