cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selection of a line Item for printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am fetching three records in an ALV grid display with a check box option, i am not getting how to use the check box option to select the particular selected line, i want to use that selected line to be printed in a smart form. Also is there any other option for selecting a particular line through ALV grid to print in the smart form.

Thanks,

Swarna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got the solution, on using the check box functionality and then defining the same in my program. When the particular checkbox is selected the loop runs for that particular line only and finally i am displaying the same in Smartform..:)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Swarna again the same point of mine which you didnt gave attention, what if user chooses 2 checkboxes and which one you will be sending into the loop..??

Venkat

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swapna,

Welcome to SCN.Can you explain the business requirement .

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The business requirement is that when i specify a produciton order, the system has to display the corresponding grid values( we are using SAP AFS here). The user needs to select a particular grid and print the smart form depending on the grid chosen.

It is for this reason we asked is there any way to choose a line in the ALV and print the same.

I hope this makes it clear enough. Any help on this is greatly appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Swarna 2 points here, u r saying checkboxes..?And wht if user chooses more than one checkbox..?? Or you want to display the records in ALV and choose any one record and pass the values to SMARTFORM..??

I guess you want to pass only one record if that is the case then use radiobutton funtionality, and by using EVENTs capture the choosed line and pass the same to SMARTFORM. Let me know if you have queries. If you ask me to code then i will charge for that..:) :).

Regards

Venkat