cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The printing process not triggered for Smartform?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fellows,

I just came across a problem that when I called the print of a smartform via a report, the smartform just not printed(but the preview was good). And i wondered if I set the control parameters of the Smartform wrong or if the printer in my system is not properly configed, anybody could guide me where to check it?

And here is the parameters I set for the smartform, is there any missed ones?

ssfctrlop-langu = sy-langu.

ssfctrlop-no_dialog = 'X'.

ssfctrlop-preview = ....

ssfcompop-tddest = ....

ssfcompop-tdcopies = ....

And the detail of the problem is:

I want to use Smartform to output orders in T-Code: IW3D, so I copied the SAP preserved report RIPRMP00(it was intended to call a Script Form) and modified it to make it call Smartform instead.

And at the time being, I can see the preview of the Smartform in IW3D correctly, but when i tried to use the 'Print' button, it seems nothing happened.

Thanks,

Richard

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you have chosen NO_DIALOG eq 'X' and you have not passed printer destination that is the problem. Please TDNOPRINt check box is also unchecked.

Once you pass destination printer you will be able to print it.

Nabheet

gokul_radhakrishnan3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Or pls check whether you are setting SSFCTRLOP-GETOTF parameter by mistake. This flag will just return OTF & will not allow you to print/fax.

Regards,

Gokul

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Richard,

I think now you are using a custom form.Check ant standard form to print and see.Still of there is an issue then you check with printer settings.

Regards,

Madhu

sanjeeb_sahoo
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Richard,

I think it is problem with printer selection. Select the output device as LP01 or LOCL.

Thanks,

Sanjeeb