cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to add Pricing Types to the Pricing Elements in the Sales Order? Because when I am trying it, it says that it is not defined in the Pricing Procedure RVAA01. I can I think add the types in it and go on with it but is there no way to just go about adding the elements directly in the Sales Order?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe by "Pricing Types" you mean Condition Types (like PR00, K004, etc) defined in T-Code V/06.

No you cannot add Princing Types (Condition Types) directly in Sales Order.

You will have to first add then in Pricing procedure in T-Code V/08 & then it will be possible to add then in Sales Order.

Also for the Condition Types marked as D - Not possible to process manually, can not be added manually in Sale Order & they will hae to be sdetermined by a Condition Record (T-code VK11) only.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mister Jignesh, you are right I did mean Condition Types. I should have mentioned it and Thanks a lot. I get it I need to have it in order to add it.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As explained in the earlier reply, the condition types needs to be assigned to the respective pricing procedure. If it is a manual condition we can defenitely add the same in the sales order directly, if it is an automatic one, then condition record must be maintained.

If you are asking about the pricing type (pricing update), then manually you can choose the pricing update in the sales order, else you can configure in the copying control.

Regards,

SAM