cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Defect in the sd flow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dear all,

I hope that somebody can bring me an answer on the problem which I meet at present

Indeed,

On the invoice that i create and the line which corresponds to the delivery 8010394148 (item 144) was printed / charged (in the bill) a price for 24 palettes while normally, with regard to the delivery we should have a price for 26 palettes !!!

Could you please turn me on the origin of the probleme and how may i resolve it?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear friend,

goto VF03 for your particular invoice

Environment- Changes

and look who / how this was changed

you can also run Analysis for your items (the Conditions tab) - the changes will be displayed

and contact the user who created this invoice - may be quick chat will be usefull

good luck!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you PPIO_ENTRY, Thank you sap_0007,

the problem is solved, in fact, the user did a wrong reading. The number of pallets is correct. The invoice was writen in german and obviously i was inable to read well the bill.

I did a several analysis ands i find that the amount was correct.

Hope to find you next time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Start the analysis from the first document. Go the sales order -- > Environement --> Status Overview (don't select any of the line item in the order) . Now you may be able to see the status of the whole sales order with individual line item. The system will show all the details of the line item, like delivery qty, billing qty and statuses ..etc.

Check the line item which is having issue, what is the status? Please check and revert back

Regards,

SAM