cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic generation of settlement rule to multi-receivers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus

I have an issue with settlement at network level. I have customized an allocation structure so that some expenses are included in a group and other expenses in a second group. This is at network level. I need to settle the first group of expenses into the upper WBS elements and the second group of expenses directly to CO-PA. I can do this manually editing the settlement rule in every network activity. But it's quite a lot of work. I wonder if there's any way I can customize the system to automatically generate the settlement rule to both receivers. Is this possible? How can I do it? As far as I know, I can have the system automatically generate the settlement rule, but only to one receiver....

Thanks! Rgds--

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont think there is an automatic way of doing this. You need to do this manually.

Regards,

Gokul

former_member388328
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try a user exit or implicit enhancement.

Thanking you

Vengaiah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks!

I still have problems with this doing it manually. I have customized an allocation structure, where I set cost element group A to be settled to WBS element. And cost element group B to profit segment. I manually enter both rules in the settlement rule, for a network activity: WBS and PSG.

But when I enter actual costs under cost elements from groups A and B, and try to settle the network, the system issues an error:

Define a settlement cost element for receiver type WBS

Message no. KD506

Diagnosis

In allocation structure Z4 (controlling area CO01), you did not define which cost element should be used when settling costs/revenues of the sender. Nor did you define receiver type WBS.

I checked the allocation structure and the settlement cost element is entered for both lines.

My question is if this is correct, or the system does not allow me to do this. Can I send some cost elements to a receiver and others to another receiver? How should I customize this?

Thanks a lot!