cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM 321 Posting change qa to unres for consignment materials

former_member472479
Participant
0 Kudos

How can I realize automatic WM-transfer order / posting change processing for a quality to unrestricted posting (initated via QA11 record usage decision) of a consignment material?

I am able to realize the automatic posting change / transfer order processing for a non-consigment material (after QA11-usage decision). Therefore I have defined "321 / Posting change, quality" posting change WM/IM customizing.

To-be-process:

MIGO Goods receipt posting with reference to PO

QA11 Usage decision

LB11 Create Transfer Order / Place stock

The goal is that the user does not require a special WM-processing also for the consignment material related to Quality Management.

I am able to create the transfer order (based on posting change 321 quality to unrestricted / consignment) manually via LU04 but I am looking for automatic TO-creation /-confirmation.

Thank you in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the following configuration to make sure search strategy is complete for combination Stock Type Q (Quality) and Special Stock K (Consignment):

Logistics Execution > Warehouse Management > Interfaces > Define Quality Management > Activate QM Interim Storage Type Search

Example of settings:

WhN Op... TyInd... Stock Cat. Special Stock Ind. QM Control QM Control Desc. 1 Stor. Type

100 E ABC Q K N no pop up 917

Answers (0)