cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.0 connecting to WebSphere MQ - Empty payload by reciever channel

Jitendra_Jeswan
Contributor
0 Kudos

I have PI 7.0 connecting to WMQ 6.0 using JMS adapter.

The scenario in technical terms is a IDoc to JMS scenario. For one of the message flows, PI delivered an empty message to the MQ queue.

Having checked the audit logs and the MessagingSystem etc, there were no clues why this happened.

In the Message monitoring, on the content tab , in the drop down, i could only see the SOAP envelope. The message content wasnt available in the drop down at all.

Any clues why this may have happened?

There is no content conversion and we are delivering XML to the queues.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In the Message monitoring, on the content tab , in the drop down, i could only see the SOAP envelope. The message content wasnt available in the drop down at all.

Ok, but here you see the message received by your JMS, so the interest is limited. You need to compare your source message (idoc) to your target message (JMS). here's how to check.

Go to SXMB_MONI, select your message and then "detail" button.

In the left tree, open the FIRST level called "Inbound Message (CENTRAL)". And under this level check your Payload (should be your Idoc sent by ECC).

Then, in the same left tree, go to a level before "Call adapter", for instance in "XML validation Outbound Channel Request". Under this level, check your Payload (that should the XML sent to your JMS). Note: do not go in "response" level, because there is certainly no payload.

What do you have ? does your target payload is empty ? (certainly yes)

if yes, that's mean it's your mapping that something is wrong. Certainly a bad context management, due to a missing "SpliByValue" or something like that. And you certainly have one target message with the content of two idoc segment, whereas this one is empty.

To know which mapping link is bad, in SXMB_MONI, download the source message (so under level "Inbound Message (CENTRAL)", and test it i your Message Mapping.

regards.

mickael

Jitendra_Jeswan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mikael,

In Integration Engine, I could see target XML message however, while checking the same in adapter engine I could not find payload while checking in Message monitoring for (Adapter engine). Infact emty payload was delivered to JMS Queue.

Any IDea?

Thanks for your Answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ah. so not a mapping issue... unfortunately.

1. maybe you have a too lowest trace level to see the payload content, or someone plays with authorizaiton and you cannot see the payload of a JMS, or with JMS it's not possible to see the payload (check with help on JMS adapter).

2. another possibilty could be CPA cache problem; because if issue is not in mapping, it is just after, so in adapter.

Mickael

Edited by: Mickael Huchet on Nov 24, 2011 6:14 PM