cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

line item wise sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In a sales document having 10 line items.While saving the sales document I want line item wise 10 different sales order number .How it can be possible please give me the solution.

Thanks,

miku.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you are creating a quotation with 10 line items and trying to create 10 sales orders with reference to the quotation, it is possible. You can create sales order for each line item in the quotation.

Select the only one line item, while creating the sales order with reference to the quote.

Regards,

SAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

If I will eneter 10 line items in single sales order & I need 10 different invoice number with respect to each line item wise.

Please give me the solution how to create.

Thanks,

Miku.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Miku,

Yes this is possible in standard SAP, go to SPRO - Sales and Distribution - Billing - Billing Documents - Country-specific Features - Maintain Maximum Number Of Billing Items,here against your sales org maintain 1 and save.Then come to copy controls between sale order to invoice VTFA here at item level VBRK/VBRP maintain routine 006 and save.

While creating the invoice give your sale order no system will show all line item of sale order,select all line items click on split analysis,then you can see the line item wise invoice no.

check and revert

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

All you need to do is, in VF01 input the document number which you need to bill (don't hit ENTER), select the line item and click on Selection List button. Now the system will show the preeceding document with all the line items. Select the line item you need to bill and SAVE. The system will create a billing document for the item selected.

This is one way of doing it. Else create a copying routine and assign in copy control.

Regards,

SAM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My requirement is like i am entering the duplicate material through VA02 transaction in sales order , in this materials network business area populating 1000 automatically and now i want to change this business area to 2000 wrt this duplicate materials, please any one can suggest us is there any exit available to change this?

can i find the network value at line item level before saving the sales order ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is not possible.

Why do you need to create in 1 SO and then split into 10 SO?