cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i make the flexible pricing for two customers?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Scenario is:

I have two customers: 1000 and 1001.

I want to create sales orders for these two customers separately with one material (2000) using VA01.

Then created normal delivery using VLO1N

Now for billing customer no 1000, i use VF01 and saved it with some price associated with it.

But i dont want to bill customer 1001. my question is how do i make customer 1000 not relevant for billing?

How do i make the flexible pricing for both customers?

In simple words, for customer 1001 billing should not take place. (it should be not relevant for billing).

I would be very thankful if you can suggest me any solution.

Thanks and Regards

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Thank you very much for your reply and it was helpful. I solved the issue by creating a seperate item category and maintaining statistical value as Y. and after creating the sales order i changed item category manually,

Thanks and Regards

AB

Edited by: amit.bhagwat on Nov 28, 2011 10:21 AM

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Amit,

If you don't want to bill a particular customer, you should not extend the customer to the respective sales area. If it is already extended you can block the customer for billing using XD05.

Please let me know if this satisfies your requirement or else elaborate your issue.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Amit,

You can create new condition type with 100 % discount parameters with key combination customer and maintain condition records with 100% discount, on that case your invoice value is zero.

Try this option and let me know,

Regards

Nishad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

If you don't want to bill the customer use Sales document type

FD (Free of Charge Delivery) for those kind of transactions.

Dasaradha

Edited by: dasaradha ramireddy on Nov 24, 2011 5:53 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo,

If you want that one customer not be relevant for billing, by customer i think it's not possible. What could be done is :

- Create a item category not relevant for billing, and so, you will have to create a abap code at exit in sales order that will determine the new item category checking if the customer is 1001. If the item category isn't relevant for billing the process will work.

I hope helped you

Att,

Henrique