cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STMS - QA Worklist Approval needs to be removed for ChaRM Implementation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've been asked to implement SAP Change Request Management within Solution Manager, and am looking at the steps I need to perform to achieve this. One of these steps is that I must turn off QA Worklist Approval within the transport system configuration of the managed system.

What impact will this have on the transports that are currently in the queue? I have a lot of transports in a 'rejected' status, and some that are awaiting approval.

Will changing the STMS configuration mean that all the QA flags associated with the transports are removed, and the requests then show as ready for import? Or will STMS ensure that the current status of the requests is retained?

Any pointers would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Dan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Daniel,

Please check this document which talks about STEP by STEP CHARM configuration.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d06db8e2-5036-2c10-1a97-dee1364fc...

For your QA worklist approval, You might need to clear the existing Approved and rejected list in the system before implementing your solution and the status of the transport should remain same unless you add the transports again in the buffer.

Thanks,

Arjun