cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Communication Channel error (Device busy)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all,

i have a problem with sender communication channel (CC) (type file) on PI 7.1

The CC has follow error:

Delivering the message to the application using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: java.io.FileNotFoundException: /IFR_PI/prd/out/TYPEB/SEDE_PV/PV_ART/VARGPV_I003 (Device busy).

Anyone can help me to understand this error?

Thanks in advance

PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl check if it is related to

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The file size is a drawback of file adapter.

Check the note Note 821267 - FAQ: XI 3.0 / PI 7.0/ PI 7.1 File Adapter

See point 14. Memory Requirements

Indeed the error is IO Error and it is because the Adapter engine was not able to send the message to Integration server. But it happens due to memory/heap size issues.

Look at these thread, they are having the same problem. Please try the remedy measures suggested by them

regards,

ganesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for info.

The file was only 1MB.

I stopped and started the CC and The files have been processed.

I don't understand because i had this error:

Error: File processing failed with java.io.FileNotFoundException: /IFR_PI/prd/out/TYPEB/SEDE_PV/PV_ART/VARGPV_I003 (Device busy)

Error: Adapter Framework caught exception: /IFR_PI/prd/out/TYPEB/SEDE_PV/PV_ART/VARGPV_I003 (Device busy)

Error: Delivering the message to the application using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: java.io.FileNotFoundException: /IFR_PI/prd/out/TYPEB/SEDE_PV/PV_ART/VARGPV_I003 (Device busy).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

another possibility could be that you have plenty of interfaces which uses the same FTP connexion to the same server, but as the number of parallel connexion is certainly limited by this server.... you could have something like "sorry I'm busy, come back later...".

Read FAQ on File adapter (if i remind me, it's one of the last question).

regards

Mickael