cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP 2 Small Issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Just a few niggling issues that i'd be keen to iron with your help.

1 - What is the standard evaluation procedure that owner / collaborators would go through in order to evavaluate response tenders, be it offline or online? Any standard best practise?

2 - I wish to delete some old Rfx Templates from my system - how would i do this?

Many Thanks.

Leon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vikram -

Was after a little more detail, but thanks for getting back to me anyway!

Many Thanks.

Leon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leon,

If you are looking to delete old RFx templates, then goto the Query All RFx and then pull up the RFx templates available. This will show you all the RFx templates available in the system.

You can individually goto the templates and mark them Inactive so that it would not be available to create RFx from for all users across the system. As Devesh mentioned, there is no way of deleting the templates as such. If you feel these templates are available in your DEV environment and should not be moved to PROD, then make sure in the OMA file these Inactive ones wont be picked up.

For evaluation (question 1), I have seen most companies opt for the Collaborative scoring technique in E-Sourcing. Obviously for offline, you can have a simple excel based sheet on which all users can input their response. However the scoring, collating all responses can be quite tedious for the RFx owner.

Hope this helps,

Vikram Shukla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leon,

I beleive you cannot delete the old templates. There is an option of making them Inactive, which for all practical purposes, is as good as it being deleted.

In order to do that, step into the RFx type, click on Edit, check the Inactive checkbox and Save it.

Thanks

Devesh