cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC v10: User Request Field (User Group for Authorisation Check)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Day,

I am wondering if anyone has had any success in pulling across the User Group in the User Access Request Form. In EUP Default View settings, this is set as visible and editable. Yet, I am not seeing the field in the AR form. I would expect to see this field in the User Details tab. That being said, I am also curious about the User System Details tab. I would think the User Group will come across in one of these two tabs. Appreciate any insight... ~Triera

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The user group of the selected user would be populated in 'User System Details' tab . This field is not there is user details tab as each system can have different user group and we can have multiple systems in the request .

Please check if the user selected in the request has a usergroup assigned in the detail datasource system.

Best Regards,

Aman

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aman,

I really appreciate the quick reply! Yes, the user has an associated user group and other User Master details come across in the Access Request Form such as Company, Communication Method, Email, Accounting Nbr, and other System Defaults. So I'm not sure why this is not coming across in the User System Details. Have you implemented v10 and seen this data come across successfully? Thank you for your help. ~Triera