cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Device Registery

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

when i deploying work flow i got the error " Unable to invoke the admin service GetWorkFlowList: ADMIN_WEBSERVICE_INVOCATION_ERROR:fail to invok"

Also I have check Sybase Control Center also problem for Device Registration also.I got there "an internal error occurred in server "

pls help me for that ........!!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prashant,

Did you check the Configuration file of IIS Server ?

Regards,

Tapan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts I had tried for following ways

1.I have reinstalled sybase Unwired platfom .

2.Than after i follow the link "http://infocenter.sybase.com/help/index.jsp?topic=/com.sybase.infocenter.dc01206.0200/doc/html/aba1299703602948.html"

to troubleshoot problem I have find one more error in Sybase directory log ie in agent "System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: An error occurred loading a configuration file: Failed to map the path '/'.

at Admin.GetDeviceList2()"

3.That cant be solved by troubleshooter . I have check out its xml response by Admin Service Discription but still I cant get anything there also same error like above .

4. I have tried for .NET framworks different version 2,3.5 & 4 but still error remains

truly i cant able to register Devices on Sybase controll center please reply me as fast as possible!!!

andreas_wegmann
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

This issue is caused by the missing write access to the WSAdminHelper.dll which is required for the webserviceconfig access.

It will be fixed in SUP 2.1.3.

The only workaround is to reinstall the .NET Framework with a local admin account and NOT via Remoter desktop connection, only directly, via VMSpeher client, VNC; Teamviewer or similar.

NO TERMINAL SERVR SESSION for the .NET Framework installation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lot Sir!

I hope you will help me next time!

Former Member
0 Kudos

What do the error logs say?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually when i was check the logs (on Sybase Control Center) it shows

"ERROR Other Thread-323 [javax.xml.messaging.saaj.client.p2p]SAAJ0009: Message send failed"

I cant understand how to register device there..............

i also have problem for deployment of worflow .I got there an error "Unable to deploy ADMIN_WEBSERVICE_INVOCATION_ERROR:fail to invoke web service of messaging server"

help me please!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually when i was check the logs (on Sybase Control Center) it shows

>

> "ERROR Other Thread-323 [javax.xml.messaging.saaj.client.p2p]SAAJ0009: Message send failed"

> I cant understand how to register device there..............

>

> i also have problem for deployment of worflow .I got there an error "Unable to deploy ADMIN_WEBSERVICE_INVOCATION_ERROR:fail to invoke web service of messaging server"

>

>

> help me please!!!!

For registering devices there are numerous articles on the sybase websites plus many entries in these forums regarding troubleshooting and initial registration.

For the problem with the workflow deployment - This message may indicate that an Unwired Server administrative component is not running. You might find the solution to your issue by the instructions here: [ Error in Listing Devices and ADMIN_WEBSERVICE_INVOCATION_ERROR in Agent.log|http://infocenter.sybase.com/help/index.jsp?topic=/com.sybase.infocenter.dc01206.0155/doc/html/mqu1258931945133.html]