Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in components planning for networks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a problem with the following:

I am planning an ERSA type component in a network. This material has valuation type PROJECT, valuation class 4005 (which is for spare parts, used also in PM), and project stock valuation class 7533 (for mechanical materials in investment projects).

The problem is that when planning the component in the network, the expenses G/L account related to the valuation class 4005 appears by default. This would generate problems in the process flow, as it is not permitted to assign investment project costs to expenses accounts, and an error message would appear during creation of a PO.

Of course the G/L account can be changed during the planning of the network, but because it has project stock valuation class 7533, the investment account related should appear by default, and not the expenses account.

Is there something in the config in PS or MM that needs to be changed so that the investment account appears in the component that is being planned in the network?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain "Project Stock valuation class" (7533) in Accounting view 1 in your material.

Maintain G/L for this valuation class (7533) in OBYC settings for this material for BSX (creating seconday cost elelement) and

GBB > VBR

Maintain this settings and check by assigning this material again to your network > activity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Thanks for your reply. Both settings you mentioned were maintained, except with the material withouth valuation type PROJECT. With valuation type empty, the material master was missing the value in Project Stock Valuation Class. Now that I entered a value, the correct account appears when planning the component in the network.

Thanks again. I try to give reward points but sometimes the webpage says I can´t do that. Don´t know why.

Regards,

Alex