cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple client receivers

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement where the SENDER is SOAP and the receiver is RFC.

Sender send the data and it should be bifurcated to 6 clients based on some condition.

Previously I have created a rule in receiver determination to send the date to multiple receivers which are existed in the same client.

But now here they want to send the data to multiple client receivers based on the condition.

Do I need to create the CC and receiver agreement for each receiver or is there any other option available ?

Please help me out with this.

thanks and regards,

praveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Thank you for the information.

baskaran_k2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi praveen,

Yes. You can handle this in the same way by creating the condition in Receiver determination.

But here you need to create separate Interface determination and receiver agreement for each receiver. You can use existing RFC Communication channel in Receiver agreement.

Regards

Baskaran K

PriyankaAnagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As we need to specify client number also in the communication channel properties....you need to create 6 communication channels seperately.

Regards,

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If physically you have 6 differents receivers, YES, you have to define 6 receiver CC (*), and also 6 receiver agreements.

(*) you know it's inside a CC that we precise the physical address: server, http URL, RFC destination, etc...

regards.

Mickael