Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

output message

former_member213871
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello people,

I would like to ask you about output message for sales orders. Here is my idea how it should work.

When I create sales order, output message ZZZZ should appear. But it should be allowed to print only when other condition is fulfilled (existence of some subsequent document). If subsequent document doesn't exist, output couldn't be printed.

I created new output message ZZZZ with requested condtion. But the condition is not fullfilled when sales order is created, it is fullfilled later, so output message is not allowed and is not shown in output messages in sales order. During the process is condition fulfulled and I would like to print sales order. But it is only possible when I enter sales order in change and save - ouput is found then. And that is my problem. I don't want to enter sales order, I just want to print it. Is there any way how to do it using conditions in output? Or other way?

Because other solution is to find this output condition always and in printing programm do the logic. I would like to avoid modification of printing programm.

Thank you.

David

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It can be done in enhancement use MV45AFZZ Include.

Thank you.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

" condition is not fullfilled when sales order is created"

Check your SPRO setting for output type 'Requirements". There could be scenario where SO is incomplete, thats why output is not fufilled.

"When I create sales order, output message ZZZZ should appear. But it should be allowed to print only when other condition is fulfilled "

This you set "Date/Time" in VV11 as "3". Then you have a customized program to check and send it in background job.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can write requirement and assign it to the output procedure.

Br/ Prashant