Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make UD for new material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expert,

I have a problem with my scenario.

When I made Usage Decision for production order. I can make decision for material in production order and one field for new material. But in my case, there are more than one new material. So, the system allow me to post only one new material. Does SAP can allow to post more than one new material? Does have any things need to configure for it?

Thanks, Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

This functionality is not available in SAP standard, and second thing one inspection lot is against the one material w.r.t PP order, than how it is possible that against one PP order and one inspection lot u pots the multiple material in New Material field.

if u want the same material post several times by using that new material field than it is possible u need to enter the material again and agian, thirdly 309 i.e. material to material transfer posting is not suggested by SAP itself in normal business sceanrios.

I hope u understand.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I afraid that I can't caught your point. Could you clarify for me? If you mean it's not posible to have 2 materials in the same inspection lot or SAP not allow to have more than one new material field in stock posting screen?

Can you explain detail?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

my dear friend,

in sap there is only one new materail field.

secondly any cost object like PP order may have only one material and having only one inspection lot w.r.t taht material and PP order.

Now if u want multiple times posting of that produced material via new Material than u need to enter it again and again.

New Material posting is nothing but a "Material to Material transfer posting"

MAT1 - Produced via PP order

MAT1 - Inspection lot against PP order

Know if you want to post this material MAT1 via New Material field multiple times than.

click on mew material field button system ask u to enter the material code MAT2 with QTY..

simialrly second time MAT3 with Qty

this means that MAT1 = MAT2

MAT1 = MAT3

I hope now u understand.

Regards