Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How close the sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

Greeting from Sanjeev

My client want to enter the old inquries/Quatation & Sales order in new system. after making the sales order we cannot make delivery as this SO are already invoiced!! we cannot create the Invoice.I want to close this SO. Can we do so in bulk or a ABAP program can be created so that we can provide a screen where the user will enter the Invoice No & the SO will be reflct as closed

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use TCode MASS.

Provide Object Type - BUS2032: Sales orders.

Maintain reason for rejection for sales order items

Even you can use LSMW for updation reason for rejection for sales order items.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear JP

Thanks for reply

but here I cannot give the rejection reason,I want to close the SO with Invoice No

Old SOs are invoiced then we cannot give rejection reason

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

These reason for rejection will lead the sales order to complete status and you will not be able to create any further subsequent document for those docs..

So, as per requirement, you need maintain a rejection reason (Tcode OVAS and assign them accordingly to relevant sales doc type), say Z1 as "Legecy Data w, Invoice".

Old SOs are invoiced then we cannot give rejection reason

Thats a warning message which you can overlook for the partialy referred sales orders, i.e., sales oders with being process status. By maintaining these reason for rejections you will be able to lead/convert being process status order to complete status.

Try or in case of any concern and share your feedback.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

is accounting document posted?

check OSS notes: 207875 and its related notes.

and program SDVBUK00 to correct status.

Answers (0)