cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block sales order for credit check

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created 1 sales order. I want to know how we can find out that sales order is in block.

Also I want to block the sales order created for credit check . What I can do that sales order will go in block.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KiranCG,

--For Credit check go to T.Code FD32 & give customer number & Credit control area & enter the credit limit amount & save it.

-Do the Cutomization for Credit Management

IMG-S&D-Basic Functions-Credit Management & Risk Management-Credit Management

--Define Account groups

--Assign the credit group (01) to your Sales Document type.

--Define Automatic Credit Control (or) T.Code OVA8 Assign CCARisk categoryCredit group -01 (Sales Order) & also Fill the required fields

--In Check column Check mark the Static or Dynamic credit & put reaction as C & check mark the status/block & save it.

--Now raise the sale order in VA01 if the credit limit exceeds the system will through you an error message.But you can still save the document.

--Go to T.Code VKM1 to view the Blocked sales document & enter Credit Control Area,Credit account,Risk category& customer credit group.

--.In order to release the Sales order document go to T.Code VKM3

Let me know if your problem is solved

Regards

Pradeep

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Go to transaction VA02 and click on the icon Status overview or alternatively you can do CTRL+F12. It should take you to the screen where you can get the complete status of the order both header as well as item level.

Anurag

former_member215519
Participant
0 Kudos

You can check the sales order header, the status tab. There you can see the order if credit blocked or released

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just go to u201CVA02u201D, select your order no. and Execute, then in u201CSalesu201D tab, you can check as well as set the reason to block the order in Delivery Block / Billing Block Fields.

In addition please refer the link below for more information.

http://www.sap-img.com/sap-sd/credit-management.htm

Regards

DSR

u2003

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Sales Order Overview screen - Sales tab, there is delivery block, Billing block. If credit limit block, delivery block field will have a reason " Credit limit" if this is set-up.

Refer credit management information: http://sapsdforum.com/2007/10/23/credit-management/