cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Defining System Landscape in Implementation Project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to ask about defining System Landscape of an implementation project in solution manager.

I have assigned the logical Component in Systems tab.

I want to ask about creating the IMG Project in Sstems Landscape tab,, Is it compulsory to create IMG project for the new Implementation Project??? Why we create IMG Project?? Is it compulsory??

Please guide

Regards

Sidra Hasan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Implementation Project u2013 A project to implement SAP solution as a part of regular implementation or a roll out. This is considered for single-site implementations. Predefined scenarios can be selected from template projects.

It is not compulsory to create these projects in solution manager that depends upon your implementation strategy.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Will u please elaborate the purpose of IMG projects??

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

It is the understanding that, the Solution Manager project created in solarproject_Admin is represented as an IMG project in each satellite system and the same refered as a CTS project in each satellite system client.

you can refer the above link also, but each and every TR in charm should assigned to project,

Thanks,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

means Generating IMG project is necessary to migrate project data in the landscape???

and if dont create IMG projects we won't be able to transport the project in the landscape???

Please help me in understanding this all

Thanks