cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany billing bump and VF01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

This is an issue which I bump into when I tried to create an intercompany billing (via VF01) from a cross company delivery type NLCC. However, system triggers saying processing status incorrect. This process has been there long time in our company and they have been similar business transaction (i.e. with input data similar to this problematic transaction) and there is no whatsoever error until last week.

Issue:

I cross checked one nonerror DO transaction (i.e. intercompany billing is possible to post in VF01) and the two fields (i.e. u201CStau201D - Billing totals status for intercompany billing; and u201CIBSu201D - Intercompany Billing Status) having a u201CAu201D status means u201CNOT YET PROCESSEDu201D in the DO; ON THE OTHER HAND, the problematic DO, the two fields value are empty (i.e. not relevant to intercompany billing). This is impossible because the data created in Cross-company PO created and DO is entirely a cross company transaction. Why not relevant to intercompany billing?

Thus, system (VF01) said : u201CNo billing documents were generated. See log Message no. VF032u201D when trying to post the Delivery order.

In between this DO has been PGI, and Goods receipt has incurs on the receiving end side in the system

Any clue?

Tuff

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I suspect that the culprit is because of the Status indicator in DO (i.e. Intercompany related billing) is flagged as empty (i.e. not relevant) that caused the intercompany billing not able to create during VF01.

But this is not possible as I have pulled out all the similar business trasnaction in the table and they all having the Intercompany related billing status as relevant.

I performed a round of testing in QAS system using the similar data and the status of this Intercompany related billing status is "not yet process" (as I have not create the billing at this stage), and I am able to create the intercompany billing after that.

Do you have any idea why such thing happen?

thanks.

tuff

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Tuff,

please check if the PO item has the flag Invoice recipt set (technical name EKPO-REPOS).

If it is blank, then the NLCC delivery will not be relevant for intercompany billing.

Check the KBA [1463943|https://bosap-support.wdf.sap.corp/sap/support/notes/1463943].

Best regards,

Ivano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivano,

I don't think it is the case because it should work because we have been running this kind of busines transaction almost everyday in our business and it works all the time.

Anyhow, we have submit to SAP for investigation.

thanks.

Tuff