cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition record at order level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

End user ls asking for condition record for particular sales order which was created on 20th Nov 2010. i have checked the analyzing tab in sales order level it's showing that "condition record has found" on same date, but when i check the vk13 it's not showing for that Date(20th Nov 2010) ,but it's showing some different creation date(valid from 02-05-2011 to 9999----) . Finally i have checked the changes for condition record but i didn't get old condition record. how can i get the old condition record(20th Nov 2010) and how can we know that it's physically deleted that condition record. where can i get all details..

Thanks in advance!

Pandu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Condition records have validity from and to dates.

When you are looking at the Pricing analysis screen in Sales order through VA02, it is searching for condition records as on the "Pricing date" in Sales tab which must be 20th Nov 2010.

Similarly when you are searching condition records in VK13 that are fetched into a Sales order, you should use the Pricing date on the Sales order, in the "Valid on" field on VK13 condition search screen. So input 20th Nov 2010 in "Valid on" date in VK13 screen along with other criteria that match your condition record. Then you should be able to see it.

If a condition record is flagged for deletion you can see the same in VK13, deletion indicator column on the condition record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

'

Thanks for all replies..

i am checking with 20th nov 2010(which is pricing date) valid from in condition record level it's not showing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK, try this.. on the VK13 selection screen keep your cursor on any field and do

F1 -> Technical info -:> Double click on table name -> Click Table contents (CtrlShiftF10)

Then you will be taken to a SE16 screen screen where you can query the condition table on the database. The condition record should be found here.

Or if you know the access number of the condition table say, 305 (for you it will be your condition table number), you can go to SE16 and query table A305

Once you get the condition record from the condition table, you can come back to VK13 or query KONP table with KONP-KNUMH = A305-KNUMH

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check report RV16ACHD.

Regards

JP

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pandu,

You can track table History.

Enter transaction: OY18. Then choose the option: Evaluate Logs.

Enter table: NACH,then Specify the time interval for which you want to run the analysis. Choose the option: "Tables" in the Evaluate for - area.

If you get the message "No logs found for selected period" and you know for a fact that there were changes, execute /nsu53.

Hope this will help you

Dasaradha

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear friend,

are you able to Update the prices for your particular item in sales order? just run VA02 , double click on item and select the Conditions tab. Hit Update. Any changes? What is in analysis?

can you please run VK13 for your condition with right Key combination and check out the Validity Periods?

regards,