cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Date 11/23/2011 lies after the end of factory calendar 01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Our client has just installed SAP and I am testing the availability check (ATP). When creating a sales order, I click on 'check item availability' which causes the following error message:

'Date 11/23/2011 lies after the end of factory calendar 01'

I have maintained configuration settings for the factory calendar (SCAL), and have also assigned the correct plants to their corresponding factory calendars. However I am still getting an error. What could it be?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184701
Active Contributor

dear friend,

that means your particular factory calendar still to be extended

run SCAL again, select Factory calendar, hit Change, find out it, select and hit Change

Look at Valid To Year

just in case check out your plant to make sure you adjusted right factory calendar

good luck!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are right - I have extended the entries for factory calendar 01 and it is working.

However, in the sales order line item I am using plant 2000 - which is assigned to factory calendar US. How come it was looking at calendar 01?

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor

Check the calendar assigned to the shipping point also in t.code OVXD. Few other calendars assignments you may need to check are customer master->unloading points tab and sales org calendar in t.code OVX5.

Regards,

Answers (0)