cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CE 7.1 - Web Dynpor Java - Table property - visibleRowCount

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am working on Web Dynpro Java with CE 7.1 SP11.

I have a requirement that, I have to display more records (more than 200) in Web Dynpro table without having scroll bar.

In NW 7.0 Web Dynpro Table property if we set - visibleRowCount = -1, then it was displaying all the records in a table.

However in CE Web Dynpro Table property if we set - visibleRowCount = -1, then it is displaying only few records (5 records) and giving me the scrollbar (which I dont want).

If I set the visibleRowCount = no. of records (which is more than 200), then again it is giving me the scrollbar (which is NOT required).

Please suggest me how can I display more than 200 records in Web Dynpro table without having scrollbar.

Thanks and regards,

Patana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try specifying a maximum value of visible rows in visibleRowCount.Use displayEmptyRows = false.Also check the value of scrollableColCount. Set it to -1 to display all columns.

Thanks

Shifa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gayathri and Shifa,

Thanks for your response.

I did the same what you have explained.

The interesting thing is, if the node size (number of rows) is less than 200, then I am able to display all records without scrollbar. If the node size exceeds beyond 200, then the scrollbar is getting generated.

Please suggest.

Thanks and regards,

Patana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patana,

You can bind the visibleRowCount to an integer attribute in context and then set this attribute programmatically when you are done populating the table each time depending on number of records populated in the table.

Thanks & Regards,

Gayathri Shanbhag