SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exits/Badis for FP03DM to change file format(row length)

ricky_shaw
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I want to find out the exits/BADI's for changing the file format while submitting a file for collection agency during mass processing ( FP03DM ).

I know there are events 5062, 5063, 5064 but they only enable me to change the existing field contents and not the length..etc of rows in the file.

Please suggest

Thanks

Ricky

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

raviahuja
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ricky,

Your problem can have two solutions:

1. Fill the data in event 5062, 5063 and 5064. These events update table 'dfkkcolfile_p_w'. From there by passing Issue Date and ID, you can pick all records to be submitted to Collection Agency. The using event 1799, you can pick all these records and create your own file. (Preferable)

2. You can customize structures FKKCOLFILE_HEADER, FKKCOLFILE, FKKCOLFILE_TRAILER to include your own fields. But in this case, it fields would be in same order as structure.

Thanks.

Ravi

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

raviahuja
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ricky,

Your problem can have two solutions:

1. Fill the data in event 5062, 5063 and 5064. These events update table 'dfkkcolfile_p_w'. From there by passing Issue Date and ID, you can pick all records to be submitted to Collection Agency. The using event 1799, you can pick all these records and create your own file. (Preferable)

2. You can customize structures FKKCOLFILE_HEADER, FKKCOLFILE, FKKCOLFILE_TRAILER to include your own fields. But in this case, it fields would be in same order as structure.

Thanks.

Ravi

0 Kudos

Thanks Ravi.

Soultion 1) seems to work. But is it event 1799 or 1728 that encloses calls to all of these events 5062 5063 5064. Can you please verify?

Thanks

Ricky

0 Kudos

Use Even 1799.

Edited by: Sanjay Parihar on Nov 30, 2011 12:11 AM

0 Kudos

Hi Ricky,

Event 1799 is a common event for all mass runs which is triggered after the last interval of mass run is processed. You can use this event for your problem. I'm doing it for my interface. Just make sure to put a case or if statement to be executed only when the mass run related to Collection Agency submisison takes place.

I think the ID for submission mass run is '0098'. For this you can check field i_basics-runkey-aktyp.

Thanks.

Ravi