cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

destination lookup

Former Member
0 Kudos

L.s.,

I'm experiencing some troubles with my VC 7.3 (sp3). Hope that you experts can help me!

The model is fairly simple, and consists of a BPM task for which a VC UI is generated. In the generated UI I've added a CAF webservice. CAF webservice (findall) is tested in WSNavigator and works fine.

The service is imported in NWDS-VC with system alias "ABC". "ABC" is defined as a system alias in portal and connects correctly to server.

Since getting the message "Error occurred while identifying the destination : Could not find destination ABC", I've added "ABC" as a destination in NetWeaver Administrator. The destination is pingable.

To be sure I've verified that there are no 'strange' characters in the response from the service.

Furthermore I've used the "Security Troubleshooting Wizard: Scenario Tracing" and looked at the Log Viewer. For both there is but one error message: "Stopped further execution since the interpreter is unusable", with customer message component BC-WD-XGL.

What O What?

Thanks in advance,

Martijn

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For later use,

I was getting exactly same error with the right settings

( using wsil andhttp://server:port/inspection.wsil as url )

The problem was, destination template was set for logon ticket and I wasn't sending any logon info.

When I sent logon id & pass, it worked well.

Its just an annoying error which could be anything..

Ali A.

former_member203343
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Martijn,

Where exactly have you defined the destination? You should define it as a WS destination in NWA under SOA->Technical Configuration->Destination Template Management->New

Destination type should be WSDL and typically you should only need to also fill the name and URL parts and security part.

Thanks,

Natty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Natty,

In fact I used the destination, not the destination template. The solution is indeed to use the destination template in NWA.

Though when using the wsdl, you get an error message on metadata. When using wsil and http://server:port/inspection.wsil as url, then also that error message is solved.

Thanks for helping me solve the issue!

Martijn.