cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP Response error:

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

Here my scenario is RFC PI SOAP synchronous interface. While sending the message from PI receiver system is expeting SAOP envelop I added this envelop with xslt mapping. Even response message is coming with SOAP envelop I removed with Xslt.. now I am getting below error message in response:

*Here i am not using any authoentication. it is not required..*

In SXMB_moni:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!--

Inbound Message

-->

- <SAP:Error SOAP:mustUnderstand="1" xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">

<SAP:Category>XIAdapterFramework</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MESSAGE">GENERAL</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText>com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/HTTP/ADAPTER.HTTP_EXCEPTION - HTTP 401 Unauthorized</SAP:AdditionalText>

<SAP:Stack />

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

In communication channel:

Description

23.11.2011 14:45:11.557 Information The message was successfully received by the messaging system. Protocol: XI URL: http://r3vidci.got.volvo.net:52000/MessagingSystem/receive/AFW/XI Credential (User): PIISUSER

23.11.2011 14:45:11.564 Information Using connection SOAP_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System. Trying to put the message into the request queue.

23.11.2011 14:45:11.568 Information Message successfully put into the queue.

23.11.2011 14:45:11.572 Information The message was successfully retrieved from the request queue.

23.11.2011 14:45:11.573 Information The message status was set to DLNG.

23.11.2011 14:45:11.577 Information Delivering to channel: SOAP_Receiver_BOSS_VID

23.11.2011 14:45:11.577 Information MP: entering1

23.11.2011 14:45:11.579 Information MP: processing local module localejbs/AF_Modules/MessageTransformBean

23.11.2011 14:45:11.599 Information Transform: using Transform.Class: $identity

23.11.2011 14:45:11.634 Information Transform: transforming the payload ...

23.11.2011 14:45:11.637 Information Transform: successfully transformed

23.11.2011 14:45:11.638 Information MP: processing local module localejbs/sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.soapadapter/XISOAPAdapterBean

23.11.2011 14:45:11.676 Information SOAP: request message entering the adapter with user J2EE_GUEST

23.11.2011 14:45:11.695 Information SOAP: completed the processing

23.11.2011 14:45:11.696 Information SOAP: continuing to response message bf2ba0ac-15e1-11e1-cc01-00000c601d4e

23.11.2011 14:45:11.696 Error SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/HTTP/ADAPTER.HTTP_EXCEPTION - HTTP 401 Unauthorized

23.11.2011 14:45:11.698 Error MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/HTTP/ADAPTER.HTTP_EXCEPTION - HTTP 401 Unauthorized

23.11.2011 14:45:11.699 Error Adapter Framework caught exception: SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/HTTP/ADAPTER.HTTP_EXCEPTION - HTTP 401 Unauthorized

23.11.2011 14:45:11.700 Error Delivering the message to the application using connection SOAP_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/HTTP/ADAPTER.HTTP_EXCEPTION - HTTP 401 Unauthorized. Setting message to status failed.23.11.2011 14:45:11.704 Error The message status was set to FAIL.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

While sending the message from PI receiver system is expeting SAOP envelop I added this envelop with xslt mapping. Even response message is coming with SOAP envelop I removed with Xslt.. now I am getting below error message in response:

Since you are using a SOAP Receiver Adapter without the Do Not Use SOAP Envelope checked, there is no need to use XSLT mapping to add the SOAP Envelope. You only add the SOAP Envelope if there is a specific business requirement such as entries in the SOAP Header. You can remove the XSLT mapping and then please do get back to us.

Hope this helps,

Mark

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

used xsl mapping

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

when you test the same WS independently using tools like SOAP UI, is it asking for authentication?

If it does, then you need to provide the authentication in your adapter. Also is there a proxy in your network?

ref:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your webservice doesn't need any authentication, then the error message comes from PI adapter engine.

The SOAP response message is trying to post the data back to PI where it failed. PI always expects authentication. So please create a user in SAP PI which should be used by your webservice to post the response back.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rajesh,

I have user id in PI.. i used my details in SOAP channel.. i tested but no luck. Please can you explain detiled reg this..

Thank you

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the blog referred by Shabarish. please try to test the WS with XMLSPY.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

I tried with XMLSPY.. i am able to send and get the responce witout any authentication.. I gone through vijay's blog... but i din't find any solution in that..

one more thing.. here inteface is sending from SAP portal system > SAP ECC> SAPI--> webservice(Microsoft system). whenever Portal team sending the message to SAP they are getting below error"

call to messaging system failed: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: XIAdapterFramework:GENER

In PI I am getting below error:

.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/HTTP/ADAPTER.HTTP_EXCEPTION - HTTP 401 Unauthorized

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then it is very clear. I think

When the response comes back from WS. the PI ystem is expecting the authentication to receive and process the message back to Portal.

Please create a user in SAP PI and share the details with your webservice team. They should be able to configure something at their end when they send the response message back.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Actually they are asking me use the windows tooken for soap request message.

receiver system is expecting below token... In PI how to add this

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms953968.aspx

thank you

srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Asa far as i know you cannot control or define authentication on behalf of Target WS in SAP PI.

Webservice will have to send the response back to PI with valid authentication.

You can populate SOAP message header with credentials. even That will be used only for SOAP request at Webservice layer.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

401 unauthorized. You are trying to consume webservice. The webservice requires your user/password credentials. Please enter the valid login credentials to consume it in the receiver soap channel.