cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc Acknowledgement with Receiver Party --> Logical System?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we have the following scenario:

IDoc --> PI --> AS2 (Party/Business Component).

Acknowledgements should be sent back to the IDoc sender. However there is the usual error that the sender party cannot be converted to an ALE logical system. I know that the adapter specific identifiers have to be set for business systems or business components, but how is this done on party level in B2B scenarios (Note: partner agreements uses a logical system).

Thank you for your advice!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

baskaran_k2
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

Yes. Party can not be converted to Logical System directly. But we have an option in Receiver Idoc CC 'Apply control recod from Payload' and 'Take Sender from Payload'. From payload it take the system and it ll be converted to Logical System.

Regards

Baskaran K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

thanks for your comments. However I do not want to convert the header of a response message, but of an acknowledgements.

Now I tried to set up a partner profile "LI" using the identifier ALE#LI in the receiver party, but even in this case I get the error that the party could not be converted to an ALE logical system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

try that:

in your Party: in tab "Identifier", use that:

Agency = ECDnnn + Schema = ALE#LI + Name = Your Business Component.

In Receiver CC (so link to your ECC): in tab "Identifier", use that:

Sender Agency = ECDnnn

Sender Schema = ALE#LI

And do not forget this part... (I don't know for Ack, but with Ext -> ECC (idoc), that's clearly mandatory).

with

ECD = System ID of your ECC.

nnn = Mandant of this ECC.

regards

Mickael

Edited by: Mickael Huchet on Nov 25, 2011 10:02 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi florian,

Read this doc "[HowTo Set up XI Scenario with Party to support EDI Partner Processing|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/b0b355ae-0501-0010-3b83-8f2bb566fa47?QuickLink=index&overridelayout=true] (Business Component = Business Service in this old doc)

Else there is another technic to use Business Component to send Idoc to ECC, it's inside the Receiver Determination, have a look on [this thread |].

And for Ack, see [this thread of today|].

regards.

Mickael

Edited by: Mickael Huchet on Nov 23, 2011 4:07 PM