cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPM Save

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

This is regarding the place to write code for some creating and table entry, after a SAVE is performed in standard Appraisal Application which is internally using FPM framework.

Location: Application for appraisal in MSS, where Manager creates an Objective. While saving Objective, I need to create a custom infotype entry. So, I need to write the logic in SAVE button for Objective creation screen. This SAVE is handled in FPM.

Can you please help me to find the BADI or Class-Enhancement, where I can write my own logic. This should work just after Saving the new Objective made

Thanks in advance,

anu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Some of the FPM applications implement the interface IF_FPM_TRANSACTION in webdynpro component. it has the save method.

Look if your webdynpro component has it. You can enhance the WD comp to insert custom infotype update logic.

Or Try to find a method used by comp to save data. Most likely to be present in assistance class, enhance it ( implicit enhancement) at the end and add ur logic. You need to be sure it does not create any conflict with SAP standard execution.

Regards

Vishal Kapoor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Probably peroces_event meethod in comp controller or in feeder class would handle the fpm_save event. You could search for that