cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SODOCA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

I have run an Analysis after creating an Analysis project.

After the analysis when i checked the results i did not find One used Transaction or a program under Used Results and Analyzed.

I have run the analysis on production and am bit surprised with the results, i have maintained all the required parameters before i run the analysis. all the Business Processes are representing a grey color diamond traffic light - No Result.

and a warning on the top of the page in Analysis Result Summary tab.,read below

Some of the Transactions and Reports cannot be identified as either SAP or Customer, 'Source column of these objects will be left empty.

Under Error Statistics Tab there is a message

Message - More than 100000 workload entries for this system, summary contains Analysis objects only; Analysis is reliable and this is a function module

Under Analysis Setting Tab - Under Periods for all the three dates the status is in yellow traffic light says workload data not available for all systems..

please let me know if you need more info i can email or post it here..

Note: I have maintained the Business Process Structure as per the clients requirement.

Please suggest...

Regards,

Vattikonda.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vattikonda,

without providing technical details like SolMan release and SP level it is difficult to recommend something. But you might try if SAP Note [1641068|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1641068] could be helpful in your case.

Best regards,

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas

thank you for your response and time.

The version of Solution Manager is 7.0 ehp1.

ST-PI - 2008_1_700 & ST-SER 701_2010_1 Sp 9.

The ST (Support Pack Level) is 27.

Under Error Statistics Tab below is the error message displayed with a Function Module Name - DSWP_RBE_READ_MULTI_EWA_DL

Under Message: More than 100000 workload entries for this system; Summary contains Analysis objects only; Analysis is reliable.

please let me know if you need any other information.

Kind Regards,

Vattikonda.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vattikonda,

thanks for providing technical details. The SAP Note I recommended needs to be implemented and should solve the issue with the usage data for transactions assigned to check steps within the analysis. As the amount of data retrieved from the managed system is very high, you receive the message you mentioned. I recommend to reduce the number of periods to be analyzed during creation of an analysis.

Best regards,

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your response.

I have applied the Note but did not run the analysis keeping the amount of data on the managed system.

I made a note of your recommendation to reduce the number of periods.

Can you also please let me know if the Analysis will Influence the performance of the managed system if the data is so high.

I mean will the users be effected in any means?

Your Input will really be valuable.

Kind Regards,

Vattikonda.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vattikonda,

Users of the managed system(s) are not affected, because we are referring to workload statistics data already collected and aggregated in the managed system and mainly already transferred to the SolMan system. An analysis in the Solution Documentation Assistant makes use of such data and tries to process. In case the data volume is higher than the value mentioned in the message above, only objects (e.g. transactions) used within check steps in the analysis (based on the related analysis project) will be processed further.

Best regards,

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas

I followed the procedure you mentioned but no proper results are displayed and the same error in Error Statistics Tab.

Also I have applied the Note: 1599293 recommended by SAP but still the result is the same.

could you please advice...

Regards,

Sandeep.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

in that case it might be helpful to open a message for SAP and to put in the description of the steps performed and maybe also some screenshots.

Best regards,

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas

thank you for your response.

I have logged a call to SAP and they gave me a note number to apply, but still the same result .

waiting for some response from SAP.

But after i applied the note i created a New Analysis Project to create a New Analysis on it.

While i was creating a New Analysis on the newly created project i found the Analysis Period for only 2months.

the actual period by default is 3months.

do you have any idea why this has happened?

Appreciate your input and time...

Kind Regards,

Vattikonda.

Former Member
0 Kudos

V-

Have you come up for a solution with this yet? I am at the same support pack level and have the same issue.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

After a lot of Investigation I found the solution and worked for us.

Please apply SAP Notes 1599293 and 1662505 the latest versions and that should fix the problem..

Let me know after you applied the notes.

Regards,

Vattikonda.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Applying notes 1599293, 1662505, and 1641068 fixed the issue.

Thanks!