cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximum size of attachments in RFQ (SRM 7.0 EhP1 / SUS)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

There was no mention in the SAP configuration files about maximum size of attachments in RFQ. There is no mention of this in SAP notes as well.

RFQ is created in SRM, replicated to ERP and sent to SUS with attachments.

What is the maximum possible site of attachments used in RFQ in SRM/SUS?

For system version: SRM 7.0 EhP1

Many thanks & regards

Isam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

As far as I know, maximum size of attachments would be 5Mb. If more heavy attachments are needed, you can use the CFOLDERs.

You can check following notes as well:

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Richardo,

thanks so far. Mentioned notes don't apply for our SRM release.

Can anyone report on any experience in deploying cFolders in combination with SRM 7.01?

Is PLM a prerequisite for deploying cFolders in SRM?

I'd appreciate it very much if anybody can provide info for this from his/her project(s).

ThanX

Isam

former_member22425
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello ,

You can install the C-folder on SRM server itself , by deploying it as a Add-on with software component CPRXRPM.

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

is the add-on mentioned by you for free? Do you have any sapnet-References or suitable links on this?

Is there a need for an PLM at all or can cFolders function just as a collaboration tool for documents?

Thanks & regards

Isam

former_member22425
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Islam,

If you are installing C-folders on your SRM server itself in that case you can use C-folder as a collaboration tool for documents and in that case separate PLM system will not be required.

Upto my knowledge you will need to buy the license here , it will not be free of cost.

Regards,

Rahul

Edited by: Rahul Rastogi on Nov 29, 2011 10:07 AM