Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

setup wily hostagent trought saprouter

Lluis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

i can setup de wily introscope agent connection trough SAPROUTER updating the file "IntroscopeAgent.profile" at:

the modification of agent.profile is that and works fine:

a: comment that lines:

#introscope.agent.enterprisemanager.transport.tcp.host.DEFAULT=sapsolman

#introscope.agent.enterprisemanager.transport.tcp.port.DEFAULT=6001

#introscope.agent.enterprisemanager.transport.tcp.socketfactory.DEFAULT=com.wily.isengard.postofficehub....

b: de-comment that lines

introscope.agent.enterprisemanager.transport.tcp.socketfactory.DEFAULT=com.sap.sup.wily.sapr...

introscope.agent.enterprisemanager.transport.tcp.host.DEFAULT=/H/x.x.x.x/H/solman

introscope.agent.enterprisemanager.transport.tcp.port.DEFAULT=6001

applications.config\com.sap.smd.agent.application.wily\BytecodeAgent\ISAGENT.8.2.3.5-2011-01-14\wily

the problem is that when i try to do the same with "wily host agent", that don't work

applications.config\com.sap.smd.agent.application.wilyhost

anyone have setup the wily host agent trough saprouter ?

Luis

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

guilherme_balbinot
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you alter the files locally in the SMD Agent, it will be overwritten by solution manager, as this configuration is maintained

centrally by Solution Manager.

You must specify the saprouter data in the managed system configuration. It will automatically update wilyhost configuration files.

Best regards,

Guilherme

Former Member
0 Kudos

Necro post,

You must specify the saprouter data in the managed system configuration. It will automatically update wilyhost configuration files.

I have done this, or at least I think I have. do you have a document or note to refer to for this procedure?

Do I need to uninstall the agent on the target and re-push it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you manage to configure wily connection using SAP Router?

Because from the profile that gets overwritten every time, I can see that Sap Router string is not pushed to IntroScopeAgent profile.

Former Member
0 Kudos

unfortunately, no.  I am still trying to get a system to use the SAP router for wily communication through the firewall.  There seems to be little information of this process.

Lluis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check that Drew.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-45491

I just update a post with the process to allow that.

Regards,

Luis

Answers (0)