Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Credit control limit options Period and Value

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can any body suggest or help regarding my requirement.

I know the standard credit management process which is based on the credit limit Value which will be maintained in the FD32.

But My requirement is

-->Credit limit based on the period

-->Credit limit based on the value.

-->Credit limit based on the period and value.

1.If I activate credit limit based on the period,customer order should be blocked when the customer exceeds 15 days credit limit- is there any standard option on this

2.If I activate Credit limit based on the value,customer order should be blocked when the customer exceeds credit limit value which is maintained in FD32.

3.If I activate Credit limit based on the period and value,customer order should be blocked when the customer exceeds credit limit period and value.

Is this possible in the standard credit management !

or this is possible only through workaround

Provide me the document if available

Regards,

Murali.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In addition to previous requirement.

We also need to take consideration under scenario also.

For example

One customer taken the goods from 1st to 15th, actually he has to pay the credit amount on or before 30th if he is not able to pay on 30th system should block the further sales orders(i.e. from next month 1st onwards).

is this option available in he standard !

Can any body help on this ASAP.

Regards,

Murali.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That can be taken care of payment terms. For example, if payment terms is 15 days net, then if the payment is not paid before 30th (assuming 15th delivery), then the open receivables will be added in the credit check.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use T-code OVA8. Your requirement will fulfill.

Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Other than some standard settings like dynamic check below link will also help.

Regards,

Dharminder dalal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali.

In the OVA8 you have the options to set the this issues that you metioned. You will need to set and will make tests. The dinamic verifications is the better option.

Att,

Henrique

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murli,

This is possible in standard configuration.

First maintain credit limit in FD32 & also set a time limit in field NEXT REVIEW DATE in FD32.

Second check mark the next review date in OVA8 with no of days you want to consider ex. 7 days

Regards,

Dharminder dalal