cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct settlement of costs on RE contract

former_member192763
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, we have set up the process for service charge settlement, with settlement units, charge keys, etc.

Now we have the need to charge some costs directly on single contracts. We have configured a service charge key, with direct cost postings parameter = 2, and a specific account property type, linked to this SCK.

When we perform postings of costs debited to on RE contract, how can we tell the system that they should be considered in the settlement process (RESCSE) and debited to the tenant? The posting are currently ignored.

I have also checked Franz suggestions from the following thread: [;

Thanks,

Massimo

Edited by: Massimo Coletti on Nov 23, 2011 1:01 PM

Edited by: Massimo Coletti on Nov 23, 2011 1:29 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Massimo,

if you are a technician it may be helpful if you set a breakpoint in method

CL_REEX_CALLBACK_ACCT_ASS_FI

GET_ACCT_ASSIGNMENT

and check program behaviour there to find out which settings are missing/wrong.

Hope this helps.

Regards, Franz

former_member192763
Participant
0 Kudos

Franz, many thanks, your answer was really helpful. I think that a directory of the rich set of ABAP classes introduced with RE-FX could be a great asset!.

Anyhow I have started the analysis according to your suggestion, and I found that the account that we are using is marked as "non relevant" in:

Class: CL_RESC_BC_SERVICES, method: S_ACCTASSIGNMENT_RELEVANT

The account properties and service charge key are identified as expected, but it seems that something else is missing.

I will post further results in this blog.

Regards,

Massimo

javier_revenga
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Massimo,

Could you solve the problem?

Regards

former_member192763
Participant
0 Kudos

Javier, currently we haven't developed this issue any more. I will post future updates.

Thanks