cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webservice asking for PI ESR credentials

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have a new SAP ECC testing server configured. We have created a client proxy in this server and on explicit testing it works fine. But when we are calling this proxy through a program then it is trying to look for PI credentials .

We want to test this webservice explicitly and don't want that it should ask for PI server, for this we have removed all connection of this server with PI server and no ESR/SLD is connected but still it is looking for the connection.

Please let me know how can we resolve this error.

Reg,

NJ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Your explanation is litle by confused.

1. Does you flow is: ECC(proxy) -> PI -> Ext (Web serice) ?

2. And have your error in ECC? (I think) or in PI ?

If it's in ECC, please see following points.

1. In SXMB_ADM > Integration Engine Configuration. click on button "specific configuration".

Under Category=RUNTIME and parameter=IS_URL, pick-up the RFC Destination channel used from your ECC to your PI.

Example: dest://MyRFCDestination.

2. Then go to SM59, for this RFC destination (type "H"), do a connexion test. Have you a popup on which you have to provide a PI user credentials?

if it's either because in this RFC destination you do not a good user type. (for instance use PIISUSER, defined in PI).

or it's perhaps your user is locked in PI.

regards.

Mickael

Former Member
0 Kudos

if webservice published using PI and you want to consume it ub whatever prog/tool ,you need to supply credential.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you had created the webservice from ESR ( SPROXY) by using any of the service interface created in ESR. Is this correct?

And also what is the webservice URL you have in WSDL file?